Invisalign is recommended for anyone with fully erupted permanent dentition who has malocclusion or misaligned teeth. It is not recommended for children under 12 years of age because of incomplete eruption of permanent dentition. Dr Le can assess if you are an Invisalign candidate.
Invisalign is what you have been looking for if you have
- Crowded teeth: Crowding is the condition in which there is a lack of enough space in the jaws for all the teeth to fit comfortably. Crowding of 1 to 5 millimeters can be corrected by using Invisalign.
- Spaced teeth: This is when there is excess space in the jaws leading to wide gaps between teeth.
- Crossbite: Crossbite is a form of malocclusion in which the normal relationship between the upper and lower teeth is reversed and lower teeth extend outer to the upper teeth.
- Deep bite: Deep bite is a type of malocclusion in which there is an increased vertical overlap between the upper and lower teeth.
- Mild relapse after the removal of conventional braces.