Benefits of Invisalign
- Quick and precise
- Invisible – plastic aligners are transparent and nearly invisible
- Hygienic and Clean–keeping your teeth clean is much easier with removable Invisalign aligners than braces.
- Advanced Technology– custom designed trays are made especially for your own teeth using CAD-CAM technology.
- Eat what you like – As you remove the trays during meals, you are free to eat the foods you would normally enjoy.
- No brackets or wires – Without the brackets and wires associated with traditional orthodontics, your smile is allowed to shine through.
- Not bulky – Your speech, although needing a day or so to adjust, will hardly be affected, if at all.
- Affordable and effective – The cost of Invisalign® at Rawson Dental and The Dentists Hornsby is very reasonable relative to that of other available braces.
- Invisalign: A course of invisible aligners that can be taken out as you like, to straighten your teeth without wires or brackets.
- Braces: Immovable braces use wires and metal brackets to maneuver your teeth into their correct alignment
- Invisalign: Gives a clear, structured and virtual treatment schedule from beginning to end
- Braces: Although your dentist constructs a specific treatment timeline, you will not know or see what your teeth will look like throughout and post treatment.
- Invisalign: Practically invisible when worn.
- Braces: Most braces are clearly visible during the treatment period.
- Invisalign: Removable during treatment, soft plastic aligners do not irritate or hurt gums.
- Braces: Metal wires and brackets often cause irritation and nicks.
Request a Free Initial Consultation